The founding partners
Cpt. Michael Langer
Holds a master in economics (Dipl. Betriebswirt) and Captain A320. Keynote speaker with special emphasis on the transfer of airline “Crew Resource Management” (CRM) and cockpit “Digital Transformation” tools to corporate sectors. Author of documentaries featuring aviation subjects.
15 years experience as aviation consultant, managing aviation related projects for international companies with focus on:
- Product development
- Market strategies
- Financial investors - asset allocation in aviation
- Development of new business areas
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Feuerle
Air Traffic Management (ATM) expert with PhD in GBAS (Ground Based Augmentation System) monitoring systems. He has been responsible for several research projects on European and national level in the ATM domain.
Professional experience as:
- Lecturer in Flight Mechanics at TU Braunschweig.
- (Co-)Author of more than 60 scientific publications
- Experienced pilot of research aircraft with commercial pilot license and instrument rating
Dr.-Ing. Keyvan Bayram
Flight deck solutions expert with PhD in aircraft systems engineering (pilot assistance systems). He is a Senior First Officer on Airbus A380, a developer of standards for rule- & AI-based pilot support systems and experienced in aviation consulting.
Professional experience in the areas of:
- Human-machine interface design
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) based application development
- Operational efficiency and quality assurance
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Hecker
He is head of the Institute of Flight Guidance at TU Braunschweig (since 2005). His main research activities are in the fields of flight mechanics, control & guidance, navigation technologies and avionics.
- Lectures in Flight Guidance, Flight Performance and others at TU Braunschweig
- (Co-) Author of more than 150 scientific publications